Boo! Are you dressing up for Halloween tonight? The past few years I've had a lot of fun making costumes, but this year I didn't even think about it until last night. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed in myself, but I have decided on an excellent option for next year :) I've also started Dribbbling – if you're a fellow player, I'd love to meet you! And if you haven't heard of Dribbble, it's a type of social media for designers where you can show your work and get feedback on it. It's a great way to meet people and be challenged :) Hope you have a delicious night (with lots of sugar), and here are some links for your weekend...
- Such a cool hat. Represent your favorite letter of the alphabet! Mine has always been "K" – this irony is not missed on me.
- Do you print your pictures? I love a tangible way to look back through fond memories instead of flipping through them on my phone. I spotted this idea to display your prints and loved it!
- A new way to enjoy that spaghetti squash.
- Such sweet baby shower invitations! These would be great for a gender-neutral party as well. You can find a customizable version here on Minted.
- Real talk... should Christians celebrate Halloween? Loved this post on the topic. (Side note: I think Halloween is a great way to meet people, especially your neighbors! Having a chance to grow relationships is always cause for celebration in my book.)