Y'all. Someone get me on the #write31days train. Take all the grace that's been given and use it to hoist my butt back onto that caboose. Thankfully I have no plans tomorrow (is this the Twilight Zone??) and I'm going to park myself at my computer with Bible in hand to work through Samuel! Hope you all have a lovely and relaxing (or productive) weekend!
+ some links for your weekend:
- It may be 90 degrees outside, but I could totally go for some apple cider.
- LC has had some great Halloween costumes over the years, if you need inspiration!
- Butternut squash in my burrito bowl. Right now.
- Added a ton of books to my have read/want to read list on Pinterest. Check them out here (and let me know if you've read any of these! I always love a good personal review.)
- These, in toffee, are adorable. I think I just found myself a birthday present to purchase myself!
Image via Lesley W. Graham