Every first of the month, I'll be sharing my monthly goals. Everything I hope to achieve this month in particular, I will post – no matter how big or how small. I love a good list, and I'm praying that doing this will help me stay focused and inspired (instead of making 100 little lists each day!). I think goals can be especially helpful, as long as you don't let it overwhelm you. I also like to include some really fun "goals" that are really just events on my calendar! So sneaky.
Dreamers and fellow goal-makers... keep me accountable! I'm going to do my best to use these as a reminder to Instagram often, so you can keep track of me there ;) If you want to join me, write a list of your monthly goals on your blog or Instagram, and feel free to tag me in it! You can also link to it in the comments below.
Goals for this month are...
- Attend a Noonday Collection party at my sweet friend, Kristee's, house.
- Help facilitate and live-tweet at my company's annual conference.
- Grab a drink with some sweet college friends who will be in town for a night!
- Go on a date with my mom.
- See All Sons & Daughters in concert.
- Get our friends, Sam and Brad, married!
- Photograph a fundraiser for a non-profit supporting Haiti (I heard I'll get the "Haiti missions" bug after!)
- Celebrate my birthday with drinks with friends and a trip to the Impressionist Museum at the Kimball with Chris :)
- Address the envelopes for our Christmas cards.
- Make Christmas gifts.
- Continue bi-weekly dinners with the girl group.
- Finish up a few logo projects.
- Learn a new song on my ukelele.
- Begin prayerfully preparing content for a women's retreat I'm planning (!)
- Read Crazy Love by Francis Chan, Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala and Desiring God by John Piper.
- Visit Cinnamon Shores with family for Thanksgiving!
What are you up to this month?