You know who I'm talking about. Show your mom (or mom's) some love this Mother's Day. It's coming up on May 11 - and you may want to consider also loving on the new mom's in your circle of friends, your "other" mom (mom's BFF, perhaps?), or your grand-mom! Here are some ideas...
- A cozy throw to cuddle with while she watches Scandal.
- The sweetest card that's not just for mom - but so perfect for her.
- Recipe cards for her to copy gma's yellowing recipes onto.
- A necklace in a color that would look great on her, while also empowering women in other countries.
- A candle that smells like peace and brings peace.
- Against All Grain: Meals Made Simple - the perfect summer cookbook.
- Salsa! Go DIY and make her a tasty batch to keep in her fridge.
- The decorating book for real life, The Nesting Place, says, "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful." Amen!
Image via That's Pretty Ace