+ a few links for your weekend:
- I'm gonna get slightly nerdy on you... I found Brittney Lee's blog and I can't stop looking. Brittney started working for Disney-Pixar in 2010 and has the most incredible skills. Her heart and passion for character creation speaks to the 12 year old me, dreaming of working at Disney and being a veterinarian (and also a pop singer. I dreamed big). Plus, she worked on FROZEN. You're welcome!
- Fun summer sandals for under $40.
- Feeling very intrigued by this recipe...! Is it bizarre that I've never had cauliflower before?
- Rashguards! So protective and in recent years, so beautiful. Have any of you ever bought one? Thoughts? It seems so hot to me!
- Currently working on a project close to my heart & inspired by this verse... can't wait to share what's unfolding with you guys!
Image via That's Pretty Ace