We attended a Casino Night for Chris's clerkship last night, so we're planning to take this Friday easy! Thinking a Moscow Mule out on our porch is in order :)
+ some links for your weekend:
- A boss who's guiding principle is empathy. Really dug this article on how to bring out people's best strengths.
- Leonardo Da Vinci's resume.
- The easiest peanut butter cookies (and they're gluten-free!)
- Want better braids? Check out this post!
- Joanna & her husband went on a 19-hour vacation and it sounds like a wonderful idea.
- Also, have you seen the new Rifle Paper Co. site? And the temporary tattoos?! My sleeve dreams come true.
- Really love Kelly's post on Camille Styles today about joining her first running group. Such an honest look at something intimidating... and it's definitely got me interested in joining a group to train for my half in October! Anyone have any recommendations in Dallas for a newbie?
Image via That's Pretty Ace