We made it through the week!!! My weekend plans involve a 31bits party (yay!), a much-needed haircut, soaking up some truth at The Village, meeting up with some inspiring IF:Local Leaders, and running with hubs. We're trying our best to train for this half marathon... mostly I love having a reason to get my butt outside often. Wish us luck! Hope you all have a great weekend as well :)
+ some links for your weekend:
- A tour of northern France (that hotel in the cathedral!)
- A gorgeous new wedding venue in southern California.
- Adorable granola packaging!
- Australian cafes arrive in New York City... love the concept.
- This nightgown looks lovely (& forgiving). The pink version is especially sweet.
- Just ordered this swim top - found it for a great price on Amazon! Have read only rave reviews... and especially love that people say it's very minimizing. I like my ladies to feel safe when jumping into the ocean!
Image via That's Pretty Ace