I hope you've all enjoyed the unique content this week! I loved Hannah's illustration and the encouragement it gave her... Leigh's style tips work for just about anyone, but mostly it's about loving the body God gave you! Kellie shared how to use your work as worship (even if you don't love it) - something I think us millennials struggle with, big time - and I'm totally going to be using Sarah's recipes when I get home from Cali!
Hope you've all had a wonderful week! I'll be back on the blog on Monday and can't wait to share our trip with you. This has been such a restful and restorative time for Chris and I. Love y'all!
+ here are some links for your weekend:
- Three fun ways to make eggs.
- A great guy gift (get it monogrammed!)
- I love everything MaeMae touches.
- A gorgeous apartment with lots of unique storage ideas.
- And don't forget - the TPA shop sale ends Sunday at midnight! Get 20% off anything and everything with the code VACATIONMODE :)
Image via That's Pretty Ace