Happy Friday, friends! + here are some links for your weekend...
- We made artichoke-stuffed, prosciutto-wrapped chicken this week and it was amazing. Sounds so difficult, but was actually really easy (and pretty!). Recipe found here, at the bottom of the page.
- Do your eyes need to see a hint of spring? Laura Jones should do the trick.
- The prettiest calling cards. (Printed by MOO!)
- I made an inspiration board for my co-worker's first house, and now I kind of want to live in it.
- An easy DIY scrub that's sure to wake up your skin from this long winter. Praise!
Photo of the fluke snow we got in Dallas last week. Crazy!